Wisdom Teeth Removal - Jacksonville, TX
Say Goodbye to Wisdom Tooth Pain & Irritation For Good
The third molars are the last adult teeth to erupt into a fully matured mouth, usually making their first appearance somewhere between the ages of 16 and 22. These teeth are better known as “wisdom teeth” because this age range is often associated with newfound wisdom and maturity. Unfortunately, their appearance isn’t likely to be a happy occasion. The truth is, there usually isn’t enough room left in a person’s smile to accommodate the wisdom teeth, which can result in dangerous overcrowding, higher risks of infection, and other consequences. Thankfully, Dr. Lamond can help.
Why Choose Dental Solutions of East Texas for Wisdom Teeth Removal?
- Revolutionary Cone Beam Technology For Unparalleled Diagnostic Precision
- We Prioritize Your Comfort & Safety
- Relaxing, Modern Office Space
Why Do Wisdom Teeth Have to Be Removed?
They don’t have to be! If the wisdom teeth are healthy, fully erupted, and positioned correctly, they can be a valuable part of any confident smile. However, a lack of proper room can result in several serious issues, such as the following:
- The wisdom teeth become partially or fully trapped (impacted) within the jaw, resulting in possible infections and cysts.
- Nearby healthy teeth are crowded, leading to damage and pain.
- One or more wisdom teeth erupt at an “off” angle through the gum tissue. In addition to being uncomfortable, these teeth are likely to become magnets for damaging bacteria over time.
At Dental Solutions of East Texas, we make sure to track the development of wisdom teeth in our teenage patients with the help of Cone Beam technology and all-digital X-rays. If removal becomes necessary, you can trust in us to handle the process as comfortably as possible. Contact us today if you need to schedule an appointment here in Jacksonville, TX!