Tooth Extractions - Jacksonville, TX
We Remove Teeth Safely & Comfortably
We get it – no one wants to have a natural tooth removed, which is why Dr. Lamond and the rest of the Dental Solutions of East Texas team will always go out of their way to help you prevent it by any means necessary. If professional extraction does become the best option for protecting your oral health and continuing wellbeing, you can trust us to carry out the procedure as smoothly as possible, helping you stay relaxed and at ease. Contact us in Jacksonville, TX if you’d like to learn more or schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Dental Solutions of East Texas for Tooth Extractions?
- Advanced Cone Beam Technology For Confident Treatment Planning
- Experienced & Attentive Dentist
- Dental Implants Available For Seamless, Lasting Tooth Replacement
Do I Need a Tooth Extraction?
Like we already said, our dental team goes the extra mile to help patients avoid the need for any removal of natural teeth. However, this procedure may become an unfortunate necessity when the following circumstances present themselves:
- A tooth has been badly injured and cannot be restored.
- Advanced decay is present and can’t be repaired with a filling and/or crown.
- Severe periodontal/gum disease is present.
- Extra room must be made in the mouth to accommodate orthodontic treatment and/or a custom denture.
- A primary (baby) tooth is impeding the eruption of an adult tooth and must be removed to make space for it.